Hivedome is a provider of integrated trading and accounting solutions ("ITAS"), together with ITAS Services, to an ITAS Client (“Licensee”). As part of the Licensee entering into an ITAS Licence Agreement (Licence Agreement”), the Licensee is expected to enter into an Enhanced Support Agreement with Hivedome Consultancy Services Limited (“HDMCS”) (the “Enhanced Support Agreement”), and together (the “Agreements”). HDMCS is an affiliate of Hivedome.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- You are permitted to use the Hivedome website for your own purposes and to print and download material from this website. Material on this website must not be republished online or offline without Hivedome’s permission.
- The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this website are owned by Hivedome or its licensors and must not be reproduced without Hivedome’s prior written consent.
- Any links to third party websites located on this website are provided for your convenience only. Hivedome has not reviewed any third party website and has no responsibility for such third party websites or their content. Hivedome does not endorse the third party websites listed on this website. If you choose to access a third party website linked to from this Website, it is at your own risk.
- Hivedome takes all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this Website is correct to the best of its knowledge. Hivedome does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any material on this website.
- The material at this Website is provided without any conditions or warranties whatsoever.
- Use of this website shall in all respects be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law. In the unlikely event of a dispute arising from your use of this website, regardless of the nature of such dispute, you agree to a meditator appointed by the Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution. If a settlement has not been reached within 30 days of the appointment of a mediator, then the dispute shall be submitted to and finally resolved by the Courts of England.